Do you have materials from a project or from policy work you would like to see on the site? Please email us with suggestions.
- A background note (pdf) was written in 2013 to explain the history and context of the AFA.
- Like sugar for adults: The effect of non-dependent parental drinking on children and families (pdf) - Our research with Institute of Alcohol Studies and Alcohol Focus Scotland
- Families First: An evidence-based approach to protecting UK families from alcohol-related harm (pdf) - Our policy report setting out a plan of action
- RSE consultation response (pdf) - Our response to the relationship and sex education consultation, which closed in November 2018
- Read the Alcohol and Families Alliance's comment on the childhood obesity consultation.
- Read our response to the Government's consultation on the Online harms white paper
- We submitted evidence to the WHO consultation on developing a global alcohol action plan 2022-2030 (see AFA response p429-432)
- Read our response to the Department of Health and Social Care’s Early years healthy development review, which closed in October 2020.
- The AFA responded to the DHSC's Transforming the public health system: reforming the public health system for the challenges of our times survey in April 2021
- Read the AFA's response to the DHSC's Women's Health Strategy consultation in June 2021.